Gold Coast Oceanway - Tugun to Bilinga
Commenced: July 2018
Completed: December 2018
Cost: $4 million
The Tugun to Bilinga Oceanway opened to the public in December 2018. This new section of the Oceanway completes eight kilometres of high quality pathway between Currumbin and Coolangatta.
For walking and cycling information, please check out our Southern Gold Coast map.
- 1.7 kilometres long, 3.5-metre wide concrete pathway
- new seating, bike racks and path lighting
- new beach showers.
- new trees and dune revegetation.
Benefits to the community
- The new pathway is part of our investment to extend our network of walkways and bike paths to create a safe and better connected Gold Coast.
- Improved facilities including seating and bike racks at the street ends will benefit locals and visitors.
- The new section of Oceanway will provide access for the mobility impaired.
For more information contact the Project Team on 07 5581 1804 or email@example.com.
Extent of works
Return to top