National Relay Service for the hearing impaired Language translation services

Permits & Licensing

Information on City of Gold Coast permits and licensing requirements can be found from this page. To find a topic, scroll through the full list below (this is sorted alphabetically by category) or search using specific keywords or categories in the search fields below. Click 'Go' to activate the search.

  • Search results
  • Food & Beverage

Food & Beverage

Roadside vending

City of Gold Coast regulates roadside vendors to ensure activities are carried out in a safe manner for pedestrians and road users.

Liquor licensing

City of Gold Coast's Environmental Health section is not involved with the administration of liquor licensing. All matters related to liquor licensing in Queensland are handled by the Queensland Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation.

Food business - fixed, mobile and temporary premises

Find out about operating a food business including regulatory requirements and how to apply for a licence.

Water carriers

Water carriers can carry potable (drinking) or non-potable (not for drinking) water. Water carriers delivering drinking water must apply for a food licence (mobile) to comply with the Food Act 2006.

Roadside dining

The main purpose of regulating footpath/roadside dining is to ensure these activities are carried out in a safe manner for diners and pedestrians.

Displaying 1 – 5 of 5 items


Top of page Top of page